BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 22, 2007

Baggage

Tonight, we loaded Jake (our Grand Prix) down with all of our provisions for the grand journey east which will begin at approximately 3:22 a.m. I have packed plenty of stuff to do including but not limited to scrapbooking, reading, DVDs, and of course quilting. Jay went out and bought another antenna for his Sirius radio so that he can listen to that as well.

Jay had fun at the "candy" store buying Doritos, strawberry Whoppers, white chocolate mini Reeses, Skittles, Starbursts (want one, Lyn?) and a special order of Jack Link's beef jerky for me. I don't believe we will have internet access in our condo but I am not sure. I will definitely try to post while on vacation but you may just have to wait until the end and see all the pics at once.

5 comments:

Beth said...

Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Regi, I love beef jerky. Come to think of it I love all the junk you are taking to eat. Have a blast, missed you last Sunday!

Anonymous said...

sounds like you have all the important stuff :)

lyndie said...

have fun- be safe- save me an orange starburst. ;p

skier1998 said...

Love the new blog layout. Very chic. Get all rested up on your vacation so you can hit some homeruns in softball next week. :)