BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Working hard...hardly working?

Another fun Saturday for me! Below are some pics of the quilt that I am working on. I am not really following a pattern for this one. Everything is kinda just coming from my head. We will see what happens. I am using blocks that I have used before but I've never really seen a quilt like I have in my head so I am just playing around and having some fun.


Little pieces......



...to bigger pieces........



....to larger blocks......

What I believe will be the center of my quilt...


and my makeshift ironing board since right now I am only ironing small blocks



Sorry, Dad! No crib quilt this time. GRIN!






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, well. One year ago today I knew something you didn't know. Bob Evans is a fine place to eat.....

Regi said...

Oh brother! Jay took Dad to Bob Evans a year ago today and said "Well, I want to be your son-in-law, even if I have to marry your daughter" or something like that. We went to Opryland Hotel the next day and Jay asked me the big question.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, but he asked me first!

Anonymous said...

In regards to the MWS syndrome...Enjoy your time alone it doesn't last long. Maybe in some of your spare time you can take my wife boot shopping. ~your cuz - the good looking one

Anonymous said...

Regi, I saw your pretty quilt. Keep up the good work and don't worry about your hair.

Regi said...

Wow! Aunt Guggy!!!!! I didn't know you would read my blog. How cool!