BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Weekend Fun

Well I decided to use one of my quilts for the second bedroom this weekend. A friend of ours came down from Indiana to spend Friday night and Saturday with us. Charlie is a great friend and tons of fun. He is also the assistant pastor at my parents' church.

Below are pictures of Union Terminal in Cincinnati where we watched a program about the Titanic. Then we ventured out to Super Bowl. After only a few bowls we had an astounding 300!!! Of course that included four of our scores combined! Wink! My friend (you may recognize her from the pictures along the side of my blog) Amy came along to save me from being stuck with two "ministers" for the day. When Jay gets to hang out with another preacher, sometimes I get lost in the conversation. Let's just say, the other Sunday we invited a friend of ours from Ireland (also a preacher) to Sunday dinner. He arrived a little before 1 p.m. and left at 5:30 p.m. You know it...Jay and he talked non-stop for almost 5 hours!!!! Senora, I did a lot of quilting on the couch listening to their discussions!




8 comments:

blondyluvzyou said...

Hmmm. I left you a comment last night, but it obviously didn't work. Man! lol :)

Anonymous said...

you're making me jealous with all the quilting you're getting done. well, enjoy it before the babies come...:)

Regi said...

Babies, what babies?

Anonymous said...

Did someone mention babies?

Regi said...

No, you're seeing things. Get your eyes checked!

lyndie said...

union terminal! THAT's the place my grandparents took my cousins and i... it was a long time ago, but for some reason i've been trying to remember the name of it recently. i'd like to go there again.
your quilt looks great! i've been invited to take another quilting class, but after looking at a few quilting books last week, i felt a little nauseously overwhelmed and intimidated. i remembered why it took me so long with the first one. yikes! we'll see...

blondyluvzyou said...

hahaha. it looks like uncle lowell is ready for a GRANDKID! LOL

Nancy said...

I love your quilting...that is so neat! I have plans to do that someday...when the kids are grown and I'm bored. Looks like you make good use of spare time!