BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 21, 2007

Fire!

Well thank God for protection. Jay had his Shred-It truck on Friday and on Saturday the same truck was a great ball of fire. The gas tank exploded. Thank goodness no one was injured. A co-worker of Jay's thought he saw sparks, so he got out and the truck went up in flames. Here are a couple pictures.

Oh and yes I have started another quilt. All the blocks are done, now I just have to sew them together and the quilt top will be done. It is much simpler than the last one and smaller.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw Jason with that truck on Friday. I think he was overloading it and that is the reason it blew up. Not really. But the back door was bulging because there was so much paper in it. It was nice to be able to run into him in Sidney.

Paul and Candy said...

Regi,
Thank goodness no one was hurt.

Amy said...

that is crazy, I have never seen anything like that. I am so glad no one got hurt.