BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Due to Aaron's insistence.....

...Aaron insists that I am not keeping up with my blog. He doesn't think that my excuse of being tired is valid. So here I am....remember that post a couple weeks back about having strep? Well the doc was wrong. This appears to be my second bout with mono...yes, I know it is known as the "kissing disease." I am just tired all the time and I don't have much of an appetite. The first bout was back in college. That was sooo much fuuunnn! (wink)
I ordered several gifts via one particular company. I ordered these gifts back in November and they guaranteed that the gifts would arrive before Christmas. They didn't tell me they were going to cut it so close. I need some of the gifts for tomorrow and Saturday and the gifts haven't arrived yet. Hopefully they arrive tomorrow as the company said they should, otherwise....I will just sit home and cry.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, so now I'm the bad guy! Merry Christmas now go back to bed!