BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

A chronic ache!

Since I've started working out at Curves, I've gotten an ache in my leg. It's not like a cramp or like it's sore from being worked, it just seems to hurt/ache a lot. I remember having this problem in the winter when I played basketball for Faith. It never seemed to go away. So here you can see my attempt to resolve the problem. This little battery operated mini masseuse is so neat. It sends tiny little shocks in different patterns and strengths into whatever area you place the little pads. It feels really good on your shoulders around your neck so I thought I would try it out on my leg. It did help the ache to go down in a little, so I think I am going to start using it after workouts.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey white girl - where'd you get those little gadgets?

Regi said...

http://www.minimasseuse.com/

thanks a lot dee!

LJL said...

Looks like what they put on me for my EKG's

Tim and Kristina said...

I miss going to Curves. Wish you lived closer and I had an extra $30 a month and we could go together!! Oh well, one of these days I'll get to go back! Hope your week is going good...been thinking about you!

Unknown said...

Well, since I can't ever convince my hubby to give me a neck rub, maybe those are what I need.

Janella Thompson said...

Ditto, Jenny...although He does give me a message every once in awhile. But being very ticklish poses a big problem!! HE, HE!!!!

Anonymous said...

Rub some dirt on it!!!