BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 06, 2010

For you Dad!

Many of you don't know my dad. I have yet to meet a person who didn't like him. My friends in college enjoyed coming to our house to observe my dad's antics. For those of you who don't know him, you might not know that each of us kids has a nick name. Mine is...you ready for this...Hedgehog! I have heard it all my life. I am pretty sure that my own child will have a nickname but that remains to be seen. So from what I can tell, I am a little prickly rodent-type animal with small beedy eyes. Thanks Dad - I can feel my self-esteem fading into the sunset. I never knew what a hedgehog looked like until this week.

On another note, at least I am not called "Bell hog" as that refers to the item below. I never knew there was such a thing. I won't tell you which sister my dad refers to when he calls out "Bellehog" I prefer to keep this soon to be Aunt happy in case some day I need a babysitter. :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

It is kinda cute in a way, Wonder if your Dad knew what it looked like when he gave you your nick name, lets hope not lol. You just never know what he will come up with.

LJL said...

I am at a loss for words here. Gotta admit it though, that is a pretty cute animal.
Wonder what a bell hog does.
If I knew the baby's name, maybe I could come up with an endearing nickname like all the kids have.

Lavy Country said...

Awww I wanted to see the pic of Fat Albert, but I guess we all know what he looks like and besides that the resemblance is so close why bother....lol