BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 06, 2010

This and That

Jay had these beautiful yellow daisies delivered to me at work. So pretty!

Finished another lap quilt last night. I quilted the basketweave into it. Yes, it does have little round sparkly dots on it. No clue what they are called but they add some sparkle/shimmer to it. My mom might know the name of them.

I plan to give it to a dear friend as a surprise.


Apparently, Bullwinkle thinks every quilt is his. I had it placed on the floor to get ready to cut off the edges and he wandered up and sniffed it, then turned around a couple times and sank down. ?? (yes, i know he needs a haircut)

His normal position while I am working on the computer.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the quilt. The basketweave makes it so "interesting". Your friend will love it.