BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Saturday

I am feeling so yucky right now. I climbed into bed last night (Friday night) at 9 p.m. Slept until 8 and i tried to get up and work, but I only lasted an hour. 9 a.m. found me back in bed until 1 p.m. So thankful for a Hubby that will step in and take care of Rylee without me having to worry about her at all. 1 p.m. I headed downstairs, fed Rylee, put her in her pack n play and she went back to sleep. Jay left to perform a wedding at about 3. He came back and I was still sleeping! LOL So he took Rylee over to the neighbors and chatted with them until about 5:30. So yeah, I basically slept all night and all day. Jay and I put her high chair together that a good friend bought for us. It is very nice. The seat actually reclines and there are two food trays! She really likes sitting in it.

She has already been to a Reds game - when she was about 3 months old. She likes watching them on TV too :)

Her mischievous smile

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she really looks like Jason's nephew in that bottom picture..I am forgetting his name at the moment
Aunt D