BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 04, 2011

sick house

Before

After - yeah - exactly what i thought. Silly girl!


So this house has been the sick house this week. Jay and Rylee came down with something at the same time. Fever, cough and runny nose for Rylee - I took her to the doctor and paid $45 for them to tell me there was nothing wrong with her that they could fix. It was a virus. I think she is coming out of it now. I have been working some on her room. Putting her pictures up and the decal of her name. I spent more time just trying to get it on the wall half way straight than anything else.

The windows in this house are kinda odd. I like them but there is no place to put curtains up. It has pretty white trim around the outside and white blinds in the windows, but to put curtains up you would have to mess up the white trim or put your curtain rod above the window about 6 inches so as not to mess up the pretty trim with a nail. I guess it seems less cozy to me or something. I might have to just put the curtain rod up above the window cause it seems bare in the rooms without them.

Now off to tackle another room - or at least manhandle (ahem..i mean scoot) some boxes around. Don't worry Cathy - nothing heavier than Rylee..promise!

3 comments:

Janella Thompson said...

Glad your getting your home together. Looks nice. I know it's just wonderful to have the doctor tell you that, got told the same thing little over a week ago with Katelynn who was tugging at her ears and coughing bad and runny nose. And I have insurance so will pay less then you, SO I can imagine your agravation.

Janella Thompson said...

By the way your looking good! Nice baby bump!!! so cute!

Liz said...

I've read that putting your curtain rod higher can make a lower ceiling-ed room feel bigger. And it seems to have worked with my kitchen curtains... I'm going to see if my honey will move my living room curtain rod up now too... Just a thought for ya. Hope your girl is feeling better soon! (And Jason!)