BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 14, 2011

dabbling in photography

I have always loved photography - i still remember my favorite 'wind up' pink 35mm camera my mom got me. Those wonderful trips to Walmart to pick up my developed prints! Photography has exploded in the last 15 years with digital cameras and editing software. I don't have money right now to spend on software to 'correct' photos. So I focus hard on making each picture perfect as I take it. Doesn't always work but that's okay. I am learning. I took Sarah's senior pictures for her (of course, making sure she knew I was not a professional) Had so much fun hanging out with her!



1 comments:

Janella Thompson said...

You did a good job. Seems like playing around with the camera runs in our family. Mine is on the fritz right now. Got to get a new battery pack.