BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 21, 2006

Frizzy Hair

Well, let's try this again. I started this post a couple days ago but when highlighting the post to full justify it, i lost it. And of course, in all my computer technical knowledge, I didn't see the need to save it, so alas, I gave up, quite disgusted with myself.

Yes, my hair is getting frizzier the closer the BIG days comes. I am trying to decide if is related to stress or merely the fact that it is time for another perm. Hot Stuff (Jason) wants it curly for the wedding so I am going to get it permed soon and hopefully I will have curls instead of frizz.

I am starting to get a little excited. There is still so much to do, but the fact that he is moving down here next week kinda makes things seem more real, I guess. We have an apartment on hold in Independence, Kentucky. I am looking forward to decorating my own place. I've found a couple couches that I really like but for the first few days or weeks we might be sitting on the floor in the living room.

One big thing we both have going for us, is that fact that we have no debt. No credit card bills, no car payments, no student loan payments. God has really helped us to save our money by being good stewards of it. I really REALLY miss by Chevy Silverado, but in the long run it is smarter for me to get a truck later when I am better off financially. I really wanted someone to get it that I knew would appreciate it. A woman, only a couple years older than me, had wrecked hers and wanted one exactly like the one she had. Mine was the exact same except I had put a tonneau cover on mine. What a neat answer to prayer! It just proves that God sometimes answers our "wants" even if they are sort of silly.
A couple months back Jason was in Cincinnati with a charter. The group was going on a riverboat cruise and I got to go along. The Cincinnati Reds were playing that night and it was pretty neat to see the stadium all lit up and all the people cheering while we were standing against the white railing of the large riverboat. Our very first date was on a dinner cruise with the same boat line so that was pretty special. Of course, I like to point out that he didn't ever officially ask me to date. He just wanted to be "friends with benefits" i.e. hold my hand but we weren't "dating." I love teasing him about this.
I will apologize now in case I don't find the time or the creative juices to put anything on here for a couple weeks. Things are a little goofy around here lately. I worked over 60 hours last week and this week looks like a humdinger too!!!

4 comments:

Janella Thompson said...

Here comes the bride, her hair is looking fried!!! (LOL) I am kidding!!!! Your stressing sounds like me. I told you before I walked down the aisle and you were asking me why I was crying I needed to be smiling, that your day would come!!!! It't here and just think In 40 days you will be stress free in the arms of your HUSBAND!!!! Luv ya girl, have fun these next few weeks. Remember the moments!!!!

Anonymous said...

yeah, take the time to do something with your hair. there will be lots and lots of pictures, and that's one thing you don't want to have to worry about looking bad. i regret not taking the time to find a new hairdresser (after my parents moved) before my wedding. my hair definitely needed to be cut and styled, but i chose to do nothing. the pictures are rather blah. or should i say, I'M rather blah in the pictures.

see you saturday :)

Regi said...

Blah? I don't think so! I would love to see your wedding pictures. I am trying to get ideas for our own. We are going to have another photography session a couple weeks after the wedding, in a park in Cincinnati.

Anonymous said...

Oh, boy. I guess it won't be long now and I will have a married baby girl. At least I get a son out of the deal. See you this weekend. Dad