BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Misty eyes

Well, I just received my professional photographs last night. At least the proofs anyway. My favorites, of course, are the ones taken outside with just Jason and I. I have over 400 proofs to choose from. Yikes!! A co-worker at the jail was married on the same date as Jason and I were. We both received our proofs yesterday and of course brought them to work this morning to show each other. She had over 1200!!! proofs to look at. WOW!

I have this Adobe photo program that allows you to change photos. I changed the below photo to black and white but kept the color bouquet. It is a similar picture to one that the photographer shot but these are my candid photos. I think it looks pretty neat myself.
Tonight was date night. Every Thursday evening we try to do something special. Usually just eating out and shopping or watching a movie together. Which by the way, has been somewhat uncomfortable as we still have no couch. Not that I don't have one purchased, just that it hasn't arrived to our humble 2 bed 1 1/2 bath apartment. I can't wait for it to arrive! Soft light cream microfiber is what I chose. Not a very expensive couch but right now I just want a comfortable place to sit with Jay right beside me. The scenario lately reads something like, me slouched in the blue recliner with a blanket over me and Jay a couple feet away in an old 1975 brown whirly chair with springs that are getting tired of holding up people's rear ends. No snuggling during the movie. Bummer! I suppose I should name the poor whirly chair. It definitely has enough character to be given a nickname. I'll have to think about it though. I love your smile, Dad!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, it looks like a hole in the ozone layer up there.

Anonymous said...

I used to be so big that I could make a hole in the ozone layer so big that a mack truck could drive through!!!!!