BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Persistence

Interestingly enough, I know I have at least one fan, my brother-in-law, Aaron. I guess he has a little too much time on his hands. He called this morning and after conversing with Jay for a while, decided I needed a little pep talk and asked Jay to give me the phone. Apparently not posting on my blog for 9 days must mean there is something wrong and therefore I needed some encouragement.
So here I am again. But I have no idea what to write. Isn't that nice? Writer's block. I will say we watched a DVD this morning that was rather amusing. Secondhand Lions. Two eccentric brothers living in a delapidated house with millions of dollars to spend and they generally spend their time "fishing" with shotguns. One of the last scenes shows a huge million dollar yacht in there 500 foot wide pond. They met their timely deaths as 90 year old men trying to fly their "kit" plane upside down throught their barn. Neither had ever flown a plane.
Oh and I have taken the proverbial step and opened a bebo account www.quizoticblonde.bebo.com . I mainly opened one because my sisters have one and to post on their accounts I needed to be a member.
Well it is getting close to crunch time!!! OSU all the way baby!!! Aaron, sorry man, just can't cheer for Michigan with you. Even if OSU loses (which I don't think they will) I have this avid dislike for anything Michigan. In other words, I always cheer for the person playing against Michigan. It must be a Buckeye thing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

secondhand lions - good movie!

and if your brother-in-law complains again, just post in spanish or something ;)

Regi said...

Yeah I have to admit I laughed more than a few times, but then again my sister thinks I laugh at everything.

Anonymous said...

It has been a while since I saw that movie. It made me laugh, too. Are the Bucks gonna get Michigan again for the National Championship? Probably not. Maybe Notre Dame, but probably USC. Maybe Florida, maybe Arkansas. Oh, well, we'll see in a couple weeks.