BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Americana Star

Last night I made my very own star and appliqued it on the flag. I know the star isn't perfect but I thought maybe it gave it a more homemade look which I definitely like. Hopefully tonight I can put the three layers together and stencil on some quilting templates and I should be ready to go! You can't tell in these pictures, but everything that appears white (or creamish) is actually a light creme with tons of gold sparkles in it. I wish you could see it better, but it definitely gives the quilt an Americana type feel to it.


The other photo is a wedding gift that we received. I thought it was beautiful and have it in the master bedroom with some candles around it.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor little bear is stuck in the basket!

Tim and Kristina said...

Quilt looks great Regi!!!

Janella Thompson said...

I love the addition to the quilt. Adds alot!!! Is the bear in the basket the one from the Gatlinburg trip???

Regi said...

Nope, that bear is from my mom. She gave me several after we got married when she realized I wanted to do bears in our room. She had used them previously but is changing their room to something else.