BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

My Valentine!

I was afraid to drive to work this morning because I wasn't sure that I wanted to drive by myself. I am a terrible driver in the snow and ice. Just ask Dad. He had to come and dig me out of someone's front yard a few years ago. Of course, that was back when I had a Mustang. I have a more "snow worthy" car right now, but nonetheless Jay took me in.

When I arrived home, this huge card was sitting on my dresser. How cute! We plan to eat at Olive Garden tomorrow evening (probably along with a hundred other couples). Of course, I already gave him my Valentine when I took him to Gatlinburg TN as a surprise. Happy Valentine's Day!




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You would think on your first Valentine Day he would get you a decent-size card. But, I guess you will just have to be content with what you got.