BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 09, 2007

Towel Head?






I thought perhaps you might question whether or not I have been working on my quilt lately. To tell you the truth, this is the biggest one I have ever done and it is taking a ton of time. I have been working on it almost daily and I log about 15-20 hours a week working on it. Quilting takes a long time, but it is definitely my favorite part. Tonight I listened to some Cold Case files and worked diligently. Right now I have the entire center quilted and am working on one of the three borders around the outside. I plan to quilt stars around one entire border, but we will see if that actually happens as that will definitely add a lot more hours to the quilt. I think it would make it more unique though. I had Jay take these pics tonight. This is what he sees nearly every evening that we are at home. He likes to call me his "towel head." I don't think that is a compliment, but I'm not sure....

Sometimes the screen goes blank because I am listening to it. Thank goodness for documentaries! Jay calls it a "holiness" tv.












3 comments:

Amy said...

Regi
I like that quilt, that is really cool looking. Oh like the way you fix your hair these days ;) You listen to some cold case file? sounds like fun if you ask me. Well must go put children to bed.
Love Amy

Anonymous said...

Leave it to Jason...lol. Of course, it goes blank after seeing you in your towel-head disguise.

Regi said...

LOL it took me a minute to figure out you were talking about the tv. Oops! I was totally lost there for a second.