BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 07, 2007

A Wedding of Friends

Today we attended a wedding of two of our friends. Mark Mander and Deanna Wolf have been friends of ours for some time. Actually, Jay and I probably know Mark better than Deanna. Mark is actually from Ireland and Jay and I both went to college with him. Deanna has worked at the college for a few years. They will actually be moving to Ireland in June. Jay was an usher in the wedding and I thought he looked quite handsome in his new suit. Unfortunately, my battery went down in my camera so I don't have many pictures, but I am sure there are other blogs out there with more pictures.

You might remember me talking about Mark and his afternoon stay at our house one Sunday afternoon in which Jay and Mark solved the worlds theological mysteries...or something like that.

Mark and the miniature groom. This little lad was adorable in the traditional Irish kilt.



Mark and Jay just before the wedding.


Mr. and Mrs. Mark Mander


0 comments: