BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 07, 2007

Butternut Barber and Beauty

Well, I have undertaken a new hobby.....sort of. I got tired of Jay's hair always getting long, so I asked him to buy some hair clippers and I would start cutting his hair. Saves him $20 every few weeks. Now I figure, I used to cut horse's hair all the time for horse shows. The brand of hair clippers he got was the exact same brand we used for the horses. I learned really quick that he doesn't like being compared to one of our horses. Oops! But it was fun and not too hard. I decided not to cut too much this time so that if I did mess up, then I could just cover it up by cutting all of his hair a little shorter. The first pic is how the back of his hair looked at the beginning. The last pic is how he looks now!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you, Reg!! I've been cutting my men's hair for most of my boys' lives and almost all of our marriage -- Dave's. This is awkwardly written, but I think you understand what I'm TRYING to say!!! Whatever....

Liz said...

Very nice job, Regi! I cut Darrell's hair and now Darrell Lee's. It saves lots of $$$!!! I really enjoy doing it too. I have had a few mess-ups, but his hair is rather forgiving . . . I grew up cutting hair for my dad, brothers and cousins . . . Lots of fun memories. . .
Liz

Anonymous said...

You're not touching MY hair. I still am traumatized from having my eyebrows plucked out by the roots at some September wedding!

Lavy Country said...

Hey, Reg -- just the other day Wayne came home and said "You can cut my hair, there's nothing to it". So, with him watching in the mirror I cut his hair with a pair of paper scissors! I was scared! But it turned out pretty good and he actually had compliments on it. I have since purchased some hair scissors! It looks like you did a great job! We need to get a seat that spins -- you know for when he says can you spin me around again! lol
cya, wl.

Regi said...

LOL No spinning chair here but there is a first time for everything. Wink!