BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Fanatic

If you know me, you know that I LOVE pictures. Our wedding photographer, thankfully, loves taking creative poses and I am so happy with my pictures. So happy in fact that I bought a couple of big ones. I got an 11x14 when I bought the album and various other smaller loose pictures. But in the end, I decided I would really love to have a couple larger photos.

Of course, Jay wanted a bigger one of us kissing. Surprise, surprise. These are the ones we picked out. To give you a hint, the small one at the bottom is an 8x10. So yeah, they are HUGE! Wink!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well. . .you know it takes a big one to get my chins on it!!!!

Paul and Candy said...

Great pictures. Wish we could have been able to come to your wedding. Looks like it was beautiful.

Candy

Leanna Pitcher said...

I love em! I would love to have a big pic like that of our wedding. I love pictures.

Nancy said...

I love your pictures....Is that Herring Photography? Chris and I did the same thing...we put most of out money into a 20X24. Sometimes I wish it were even bigger, but it still is the main picture in our living room....not sorry for a penny I spent on it! (The picture wasn't where we spent the $$$, it was the framing....seems like it was well over $100......just ridiculous the prices)

lyndie said...

wow, those are GINORMO! but they look FABULOSO! a timeless treasure.