BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Pics from Mother's Day



The road my parents live on dead ends right in front of their house. My brother set up this "target" for rifle practice right at the dead end. He said to make sure I took a picture of the score since his girlfriend beat him.

The Lavy used car lot. We (Brent, Dani, Jay and I) drove up from Cincinnati and surprised mom by walking into to church and sitting on her pew. She started crying. I would say she was happy. In case anyone is interested in any cars, we had 5 vehicles and a horse trailer in our driveway.


The Lavy philosophy

Dani proudly shows off the grean beans.



Realizing that the meatloaf my mom had prepared for Dad, Ally and herself wouldn't be enough for the 7 of us, Dani brought along a bunch of chicken. It was yummy!

Dad was the first to sit down for lunch and of course, Dudley was right there ready to eat too.


Dani got Mom this really neat barrel and water pump thingie to sit in her flower garden. It does look pretty neat.


These flowers were my contribution to her patio for Mother's Day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only BJ would set up a target like that. Uncle Merrill came over Saturday and tried out the rifle. He is a great shot and he proclaimed the scope as dead on. Dudley began crying, too, so it was a very special day for him. It was a very nice surprise for Mom.

Beth said...

Thats neat that you went to see your mom for Mother's Day. Mom's are the best!!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful surprise for you Mom!! I LOVE to read your blog, Reg.