BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Interested in Scrapbooking?

I am just sending out this email to see if anyone is interested in meeting once a month for a scrapbooking "bee."

My house isn't big enough for more than 2-3 people. However, I have contacted a local scrapbooking store to see if we can use their workshop on a specific night each month. Their website says it can be used whenever they don't have their own sessions. We might even be able to get a discount on supplies, but I am still checking on that. I thought it would be a neat idea to get some friends together and have some fun talking/gabbing while we scrapbook. Our church really doesn't have anything to help people to get to know each other so I thought this would be a good way to do it. Also, it would be something easy to invite others to that maybe don't go to church or perhaps they go to another church. It's just an idea that I would like some feedback on.

11 comments:

Belle said...

That sounds wonderful!!! Let me know what you find out!

Lavy Country said...

How far north are you coming? I think it sounds like a great idea.

Brenda said...

What a neat idea! I would love to do this. I use to scrapbook all the time, and haven't now for a few years, so maybe this would get me going again.

Patty said...

I love to scapbook and I am waaay behind. I probably can't be there every month, but would like to join in when possible.

Tim and Kristina said...

Sounds great. I really need to catch up! I might not make it every month, but would love to join in when I can. Let me know!

Kris

Anonymous said...

i'm all caught up on my books....except for the pigeon forge pictures i just ordered. otherwise, sounds like it would be fun :)

Dani said...

Working 2nd shift is my only problem...:/

Janella Thompson said...

I would love to if you did it on a Saturday afternoon. We have to work alot of Satruday's but it sounds like it would be fun.

Char said...

Let me know when...I am sooooo far behind....just not on Monday's - I teach that night.

Anonymous said...

Sign me up--can't get enough of the scrapbooking!!!

Nancy said...

I know I talked to you about this at church and I'm still interested. I'm so far behind it's not even funny. It would be fun to chat with friends while I'm getting caught up though! I really don't have a preference as to which day....I just need it to be evenings.
This sounds fun....