BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Red, White and Blue


These gals are ready for some four wheelin'!

Today, the Collingsworth side of the family came together for a fun day of volleyball, four wheelin' (in the mud and rain), softball practice and of course, good food. Volleyball was the unmarried folks against the married folks and it made for some really close games.

Dani brought her chocolate fountain and we all dipped strawberries. Yummy!

Singing God Bless America just before we ate.
Court and Ally ready to eat some strawberries.
Jay and I are attempting to play on a softball league this year. I made sure Dad gave me a few good pitches. I still strike out too much though. (Don't worry, Tara, I am working on it..wink!)

And, believe it or not, I did drive/ride a four wheeler by myself for the first time. At least I didn't turn it over.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry we missed all the fun. We were just tooo tired after 15 days of two camps back to back. Getting old I guess....

~~anna~~ said...

Regi,
Hope you don't mind me posting on your blog. This is David's mom. I haven't been able to post for a while,,,blogger wouldn't let me on my own site even. But I saw your name a while back on ~d's and have been reading your posts. It's been fun to *see* your life thru your blog.
Your quilts are beautiful! I have no idea how you can make so many and so quickly! But they are beautiful! Did you get any done while on this family trip?
By the way I don't go by Shirley anymore. No *SH* sound in Spanish, and the Dominicans would not say my name. So they made my middle name, Anne, Spanish :)
Again, hope you don't mind my posting...glad to see you are doing well

Regi said...

You can comment whenever you want to, Anna!

skier1998 said...

Hey Regi,
Practice? Who needs practice? Actually if my memory serves me correctly - it seems like you and Jason got several outs. We had fun anyway and it was really great to chat with you guys. See you Tuesday!

Tara

Anonymous said...

By the way, the old married people won the volleyball tournament!