BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Next Scrapbooking Date

We had a lot of fun scrappin' together. Please come and join us and bring your friends. The workshop can comfortably hold about 12 people, but if I hadn't spread my stuff out so much, we probably could add a few more people to that number! Wink! Our next "date" is Tuesday, September 18. We have reserved the room so it would be just us again. The company lets us use tons of their scrapbooking tools, like diecuts, punches, stencils, scissors, and more.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Regina,
You really have a beautiful blog. I really enjoy checking your site every week. Your Aunt Connie gave me the great idea to start my own. You definately have given me some great inspiration for my mine.
See you soon!! Sommer

Tim and Kristina said...

Wish I could have been there. Looks like you had a great time.


Kris

Char said...

I Forgot!!! I can't believe I missed it!! The next date is going on my calendar -- obviously my brain didn't do a good enough job. Looks like you had fun!

Regi said...

You all are welcome to come! The more the merrier. You can come earlier than 6 if you wish, but the room is only reserved from 6-9. Hope to see you next time Char!

Brenda said...

Bummer - I completely forgot too!! I really intended on coming to this. I'll have to make it next time.