BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

A Hard Day at Work

Today was a particularly hard day at work. My boss sent me and my immediate boss to the Reds game. We sweated through 3 hours of "work." My boss has season tickets and sent us in his place. I haven't been to a game in quite a while but we definitely enjoyed it.

Me and my boss, Karen

Karen got a hotdog and a water. Hotdogs were like $3.75-$5.00 and a bottle of water was $4.00.

I settled for two pieces of pizza and a bottle of water = $13.50.
Griffey, Jr. was right in front of us. I tried to get a picture of his face, but it didn't work too well.



We were sitting in right field so I was grateful to get such a good photo. This is Brandon Phillips hitting his home run today.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what cool pix. You should go more often if they are gonna win 7-0 when you go.