BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sunday Dinner

Today, we invited Michael and Madhu over for Sunday dinner. They are hilarious and definitely kept us entertained (I thought it was supposed to be the other way around!) Very lovely couple who came to the U.S. about 6 years ago. Michael is a good guitar player and plays on our church praise team. Madhu is a sweet lady and very funny.

This picture is for Judy, who doesn't think that I can cook!

I put 80 meatballs in the crockpot. The guys didn't eat as many as I thought they would (I also made Chicken Dijon) so we have a few dozen left over. Jason doesn't mind. He loves meatballs.

2 comments:

Amy said...

looks good, you wanna come be my cook. I don't get to cook much while I am in school. ;)
Promise to be nice to your kids when they get teeth lol
love amy

Anonymous said...

80? Eighty!!? Hmm, eighty of 'em, huh? That should be about right for 4 people. Yup. Oh, well, leftovers are great.