BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

My first pumpkin pie

Here it is. My first pumpkin pie. I bought the crust so I can't say that I made the whole thing, but close enough. Sadly I had the mixture all ready and was going to add the cinnamon when I realized I didn't have ANY! It was 8:30 already. Jay was ready to go to bed, but he graciously got dressed and went down to the store. I added the cinnamon and poured it into the crusts and away we went. About an hour and half later, Jay had his first Regi Pumpkin Pie with cool whip. He said it was better than he thought it would be so I am taking that as a compliment. Definitely doesn't taste as good as Mom's but if Jay likes it then I like it. He was one the that hinted he would like to have one. It definitely doesn't look pretty either since I poured it into the pie crusts when it wasn't sitting level. Oops!

7 comments:

LJL said...

Are you bringing one of those babies to Thanksgiving?

~~anna~~ said...

Definitely looks good enough to eat! You did good, girl!

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

looks good to me! and sounds good, too... if you have any left, just throw it in the old "missionary barrel" and send it our way... =)
-adam

Anonymous said...

Looks yummy, Reg. Practice makes perfect. Probably few us of (your Mom excluded) were great cooks after only a year of marriage! Hang in there.

Regi said...

Dad, I don't think these pumpkin pies would be that great by the time Thanksgiving rolled around!

Val, you mean they don't have pumpkin down there?? How sad!

Anonymous said...

It was yummy! Adam, how about us fly you down a piece!

Anonymous said...

Good job Regi!