BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 16, 2007

Tagged by Lyn

I've been tagged again so here goes....
  • Quilting has become my passion in the last year. It all started with a sewing machine my Mom graciously gave me for Christmas last year. All in all, I've completed 1 king size quilt, 3 queen/full size quilts, 2 lap quilts, working on a 4th queen size and have another twin size quilt cut out. These are handquilted so it may not seem like much but to me it was. I love them all, even though I gave two away. My Mom has the most famous one: the first one that I did in highschool under the instruction of La Senora. I believe it still hangs on her living room wall.
  • I enjoy working at the Jail although it does have its weeks. I keep the website up and running although I've been told that a major glitch that occurs every once in a while will never be fixed so that annoys me to no end, but I am living with it. http://www.jail.campbellcounty.ky.gov/
  • Thanksgiving is probably my favorite day of the year. We have a family football game if possible every year. Bundle up and freeze as we run around trying to catch the pigskin with our cold rubbery hands. I believe I caught the winning touchdown last year if I am not mistaken. Food is always a plus.
  • I married a wonderful man who I love with all my heart. It sometimes still hits me that I got the best guy in the world. He does everything he can to make our life wonderful together.
  • Last but not least (and so no one bugs me for a while) NO, we aren't having kids in the near future. Sorry!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the way you still call me seƱora :)

Regi said...

LOL Well I must say you were one of the best teachers I have ever had (which includes college!) Besides, it proves I remember at least one word of Spanish!

LJL said...

Grandkids can wait a little while. At least we have a granddog.

lyndie said...

sweet quilting madness! ~ but nonetheless Interesting.
i also, care-fully enjoy thanksgiving. sometimes the holiDAY seems awfully long, largely due to food-induced sluggishness, but still endearing.
thanks for being a good sport! :)

Anonymous said...

Regi, I don't know if you know me, but i have really enjoyed looking at your blog because , I love your quilt's they are so beauitful and well done. You see i love to quilt too when i have time.But mine are not as beauteously as yours. :) And you and Jay are such a wonderful good looking couple. Of course we think alot of Jay, he was Jon's room mate . Hi, Jay ,thought you've like to know Jon and Ruthanne are expectanting a baby GIRL!!! :) :0 can you tell I'm happy? We have 4 grand children now, Regi, they have been married over 4 years. So it is time. Hope you didn't mine i left a commented on your blog.

~~anna~~ said...

You've made ALL those quilts in one year! WOW! How's the latest coming?
I LOVE Thanksgiving Day ...almost as much as Christmas Day....somehow T'day just seems cozier some how. I really miss it.
Not quite the same in 90*, eating beans and rice :)

Regi said...

Theresa, of couse I don't mind you commenting and yes I know who you are. Someone told me that Ruthanne was pregnant so that is great!

Anna, thanks for commenting. I enjoy all the comments.