BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hawaiian Sands


Well, I have been wanting to visit Hawai'i for some time now. I believe this year my dream will come true. Jay and I have been thinking seriously about going down there and it looks like that will happen this fall around our 2nd anniversary. I am so excited!!! We've already started saving for it. We have found out that food is pretty expensive down there. Jay's highlight will be getting to visit the Pearl Harbor Memorial. I just want to see the beautiful landscape and take tons and TONS of pictures.

Has anyone been there? If so, do you have any tips for us? Any good hotels to check out?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My parents have been there. They went on a cruise to the different islands of Hawaii and loved it! They went this past year for their 25th anniversary. It will be so nice if you can go! Love the picture of you and Jay! Very cute!

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

todd and i went to oahu for our honeymoon, but that was almost 24 years ago. my only advice is don't eat the squid. oh, and if you go snorkeling, wear plenty of sunscreen on your back...

Regi said...

Jenn, we looked into the cruise also, but think we have decided to just get a room at a resort and go throughout Oahu on our own.

Gracias, Senora! I will take pics for you :o) Any place in particular you would like a photo of, perhaps one that you took 24 years ago for comparison?

LJL said...

That picture looks like Myrtle Beach. That is as close to Hawaii as I have been.

Anonymous said...

i don't really have many pictures of specific places in oahu. i have some pics of the amazing sand sculptures they do in their "free" time on the beach. there is also one of me dancing the "hookeylau" on a dinner boat cruise. no, i didn't volunteer, but in the end it was pretty fun.

Brenda said...

Wow - that sounds like a ton of fun! I love this picture of the two of you.