BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

A New Quilting Year

I started the day off right by shopping at Joann Fabrics for more quilt material. I was so excited to see their western prints on sale. I think I might do a small lap quilt or wall hanging out of the material.
I also started the pink quilt today. I made 100 blocks out of the material that I have already cut out. I have put the 100 blocks together in to 25 larger blocks. Sigh....my rear is tired of sitting on the hard wooden chair. I forgot to put a pillow on it, so it is my fault. Someday I would love to have a quilting room complete with a comfortable chair and natural light.
Here is the fall colored quilt. It is totally quilted and the binding is now sewn on, just not whipped stitched up yet.



1 comments:

blondyluvzyou said...

I finally broke down and updated my blog! haha :) Be proud!