BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 22, 2008

Birthday Girl!

Today is Dani's birthday. I sent her a text early in the morning telling her Happy Birthday. Around 4 p.m. I had a yellow rose sent to her and then we got a group together and we took her out to Carabbas, the restaurant she chose. Below, Dani and Mary, Dani's roomie and best friend.

Me and Jay waiting to eat.

Kyle and Amy

Jamie

Dani opens her gift.

Remember, a few weeks back I found the western material on sale at Joanns? I used it to make this wall hanging since Dani's room is in western. I told her that if she didn't like it I didn't know what to do with it since she is the only Danette I know. If you look closely you can see some cowboy boots and cow heads that I quilted under her name.


After eating, I went shopping at Dilliards with Mary and Dani. They had their 100% wool coats on sale. This one was $170 originally, but on sale for $70. AAAHHHH I was so excited. I haven't had a new coat in forever. If you are in need of a coat, you might want to check out their sales.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the coat, Regi!! I sent Dani a birthday card...looks like it (her birthday!) was a good one.

LJL said...

Mom, Mary, Ally, Jamie and I took Dani to Hoggy's for lunch. When Jamie's order (Three Little Pigs - three pork sandwiches)came the waiter said "who is the three little pigs?" He though it was funny when I pointed to Mary, Ally and Belle. The wording may have been a little different, but it was funny.

Anonymous said...

Got your card yesterday Aunt Connie Thanks!
Dani