BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 31, 2008

I guess I am getting old....

It seems like every blog I go to, my friends are announcing they are having a kid. I guess when one gets to be my age they are expected to be having kids. Sorry, Dad, just cause everyone else is having one......
I thought about for April Fool's putting an announcement on here, but that would just be way too cruel. Funny, but cruel.
On the other hand, one of my fave blogs to check is Whispering Brooke. Lyn and her husband are adopting a little girl and she is the cutest thing. Check her blog out if you get a chance. (Lyn and I played volleyball together in highschool.)
(After I posted this, I thought folks might think this subject was what had been on my mind lately. Absolutely not :o)

7 comments:

Beth said...

You are to funny!!!! ;-)

Tim and Kristina said...

Tim and I have been married for going on 6 years and are just now having our first. Don't get in a hurry...

Anonymous said...

Yep, you're right. That's what I was wonderin'!

LJL said...

Babies are off limits on the April 1 blog!

Island Girl said...

I must agree with you. Every blog it is the same thing. I thought I might play the same joke but everyone would know that I wasn't having a baby. Anyway you enjoy you life with Jason because once you have kids the time will be gone.

lyndie said...

aw, thanks Gina!
i'm glad you didn't decide to do your april fools joke, cause you would've really had me going- i'm always hoping i'll check in one day soon and see an "announcement". ;) ah, but there's no rush- david and i waited 5 years before we decided we were ready to dive in to parenthood. enjoy being newlyweds as long as you like! :D you'll know when the time is right- God's not terribly subtle about that kind of thing (at least not in my observations).

Anonymous said...

Hurry! That biological clock is ticking! Tick tock tick tock....