BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Technology


This is my phone. I got it three weeks ago and it has been in the shop 3 times (once each week). The first one they couldn't get reset so they gave me a second brand new one. After another 35 minutes in Verizon today, I am just about done with technology. Today they gave me some advice they hadn't given me on the other trips so hopefully the problems are done and over with. Sigh....they just don't make 'em like they used to. I have had several Motorolas and never had problems.

6 comments:

~~anna~~ said...

Is that a phone or a mini-laptop?
Where's the receiver?
Ok, so yes I can remember when my dad who worked for Michigan Bell Telephone was able to update our black wallphone with a new 'trimline'. We really thought we had gone modern! All I ever wanted was the 'princess' style phone...yeah, I know 'I'm old!'

Island Girl said...

Sounds like a blonde problem too me. Ha Ha!!!!

LJL said...

I thought when you signed with Verizon that dude with the black glasses followed you everywhere with 500 techno-geeks and helicopters and everything to make your life simple and your phone work everywhere!

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

cheap phones perform much better than expensive phones.

skier1998 said...

I must agree with "Island Girl." I am afraid that the problems could be with the "user" and not the phone at all. ha ha. J.K.

Regi said...

Thanks guys! I just love your confidence in me!