BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Two bits

1: www.idrive.com I came home today and was trying to get my computer to turn on. It took about 15 minutes and I finally got the error screen saying my computer didn't shut down correctly so it was having a hard time booting up....yah think??? Anyway, after I finally got it booted up. I immediately found an online service that will back up my files for me. For $4.95 a month it will back any and all files that I choose. I have thousands of pictures and I am terrified that the laptop will fry and I will lose them all. So as I type, www.idrive.com is backing up several thousand files. Sigh....hopefully all is well.

2. This weekend a big decision will be made in our lives. We are pretty sure we know what our answer is, but we have to wait for others to make their decision as well. So depending on their answer, we might be headed for a huge change. So anyway, pray for us that all the right things will happen and that we stay in the middle of God's will for us. So far so good.

1 comments:

LJL said...

Praying.