BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Newbies

Tonight I made my first trip to Garden Ridge in Eastgate. Such an awesome store. I found these pillows for 1/2 the price of one pillow at Hobby Lobby. They weren't the exact same pillows but I couldn't believe the price difference.

Jay accompanied me on this trip (which is very abnormal.) I found this adorable handbag and he bought the matching billfold for me. I haven't had a new purse in a long, long time so it was quite a treat for me.

2 comments:

Alanna said...

That's a pretty cool place to go! They did have some cute purses!

My Life in Pictures said...

Hey Regi! I had a comment from Jason a while back and I just finally found you guys. :-) Tell Jason, my sister thought he was really nice. She went to KI with them today.