BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Gift from my Honey

Yesterday was a relaxing day for me. I slept in late, mopped all the floors, finished the baby quilt, started a queen size quilt, watched some of the IU game looking for Jay since he was in the crowd, went to a flea market of sorts here in town, tried to vaccuum and realized it wasn't even sucking anything up, and did a few loads of laundry. My favorite part-- When Jay got home around 12:30 a.m. this morning with this little guy in hand. Isn't he adorable?? Too bad I don't have any Christmas decorations out yet.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww, i LOVE it!! a husband with good taste is hard to find ;) love the quilt too!

Regi said...

I just think he is the cutest thing! Jay, I mean, not the reindeer :o) just kiddin' They are both super cute :o)

Andy said...

so cute!

LJL said...

Looks like a ground mole on steroids.

Anonymous said...

He's very cute!

Regi said...

Dad!!! What kind of comment is that??? :o)

~~anna~~ said...

It's adorable! Your new blog background is really nice! What a change!

Loved your Tilly & Me quilt also. Your dad's story was so beautiful.

Mindy said...

I love the little guy! Also, how do you quilt so fast! The quilts look so perfect and professional. I want to learn how (like I have the time):)