BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Gameworks

We had a great time today with Tim and Kris. Jay and Kris are showing off their dance moves on this wild Dance arcade game.

Jay and I racing against each other. He beat me here, but I did whup up on him in the Indy car race. I also cleaned house on one of the rounds of Hoop Shot.

Thanks to Kris and Tim for a wonderful "double date." We ate at Mitchell's Fish Market at Newport on the Levee and that was very yummy! I had Parmesan Crusted Tilapia and Jay had Pecan Mountain Trout.

6 comments:

Liz said...

THAT looks like fun! I always love to check in with your blog!

Anonymous said...

Wow, it's a blog revival. Great to see the blog come to life after a slow fall. Looks like you guys had fun, cool.
AB

Regi said...

I failed to mention - We played for FREE. Kris and Tim had 960 total points that their sister had gotten them for free. (10 points = $1) So that made it even more exciting :o)

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm....it's been a while since I've been there. I wanna go back now - that sounds fun, especialllly the basketball hoops!

LJL said...

Maybe you are a racer after all...even after the tire incident.

Tim and Kristina said...

We had so much fun! Now you know why I don't dance ;-)