BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

eye picks anyone?

I think I need some eye picks. I can't keep my eyes open on the drive to work in the morning. It's not like I am not getting sleep. I get at least 6 hours and usually closer to 8 hours. This morning I got to work at 7:52 so I decided to sit in my car a few more minutes. I fell asleep!!!!! Good thing my alarm went off at 7:58 I had set it just in case I fell alseep, although I didn't think I would.

Some have suggested that what I gave up for Lent might have something to do with it? I haven't said anything about it on here because I want to make it all the way to Easter first :o)

3 comments:

LJL said...

When I was on the road a lot on my previous job, I would pull over for short power naps now and then. I could nap for about 10 minutes in the afternoon and be ready to go from there.

Regi said...

I have tried those. They work for Jay. I just wake up more groggy than when I started.

~~anna~~ said...

Not good! Must have your eyes open when you drive! Maybe you just some extra sleep for a few days to get caught up.