BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Getting ready for VBS 2009

Me and Jay - waiting for our Italian pie to arrive.

Here it is! Pizza ingredients in pie form...very thick. I can only eat one piece! I can eat several pieces of pizza, but this is a whole different story.

I spent some time rolling pennies tonight at the church and thought I would test out my camera. This is unedited and the focus and blurring are all done by the lens and camera.


The set up for VBS 2009 - God's Army - notice the helicopter on the platform. The rotor on top does go around!

Another picture using my new camera. He almost seems fake huh? I assure you he is real.

Lots of work this coming week, both at my regular job, second job and VBS :o) But thankfully, I have Friday off at the jail and VBS is over on Thursday night.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What kind of camera did you get...I'm looking into getting a new one.

Regi said...

Erin, I recently purchased a Canon EOS Rebel T1i 15.1mp It is a great camera for amateurs or hobbyists. The lens that you can purchase for it are incredible.

Tim and Kristina said...

Great job on the VBS set and pictures! Where did you get the pizza pie? Looks good.

Aaron said...

I used to wonder why people complained about how tiring VBS was, it didn't bother me. Of course that was when I was chillin' all day with our only schedule being VBS in the evening. Now working a full-time job then VBSing in the evening gets a bit wearysome. God bless!

LJL said...

Want some of that pizza!