BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Baker weekend

After 3 weeks without my doggie, we finally got Bullwinkle back. We were gone each weekend and my parents thankfully were able to take him. He had a blast with his cousins. Jay bought him a new bed and he is already sitting in it just a few minutes after he brought it out to the car from Walmart.


Little Maverick was so happy that the pictures were almost over.

Cj and Kristen acting goofy.


Tyler and Maverick

Me and Jay (and our little Irish blessing :o)

Little Maverick

John Mark Baker family

The whole Baker clan

Aaron Baker family

We had a great weekend together in Nashville, Indiana. My first time there. Cute little town.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Irish blessing?

Alanna said...

wondering the same thing... ? ;)

Alanna said...

oh yea!! I just scrolled down to the bottom of your blog! So happy for you guys! :)

Regi said...

Thanks Alanna! Truly a God thing.

LJL said...

Mom spoiled Bullwinkle. He looks happy in his new bed.

Jonathan and Sommer said...

Oh congratulations Regina! I have been dying to say something but waited until you said something!! Congrats to the both of you and your families. This will definitely be one LOVED baby.

Island Girl said...

Congrats my friend!

Sara said...

Congrats!

Janiece said...

I LOVE the picture of Tyler and Maverick, it is so good! Maverick is such a sport while having pictures taken. When I took their family pics a few weeks ago, he was so good! Don't know very many, almost 2 yr olds, that would take a zillion pictures, HA!