BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Out with the Old, In with the New

This is an odd combo quilt - older Victorian style prints in a contemporary pattern. Something different. The quilt pattern was used in a baby quilt, but I wasn't going for their verson. I 'updated' to a little more stylish combination of colors.



Almost has the feel/look of a contemporary painting of sorts. But I like it. I am adding 6" borders of the red fabric all the way around and then it will be ready to layer.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like it! I keep thinking I might attempt to do one and I keep ignoring that thought!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the progress pictures of your beautiful quilts. You've got some talent there!

Anonymous said...

Lovin' it! Love the splashes of red. That sets it off.