BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Isn't He good?

so I went kaboom on the sidewalk tonight----ouch! Thankfully God was watching over me, and Rylee escaped injury except for a small red spot which i don't think was even from the fall - my knee took the brunt of it. After the initial scare of making sure Rylee was okay, I realized it could have been much worse! Thank You God for watching over us.

The grass and sidewalk were very wet and my foot slipped. My knee caught us and I was able to keep good hold of Rylee on the way down. I kept checking her head throughout the evening to look for any redness or knots, because I was unsure if she had hit the sidewalk or not - she cried a lot but I believe it just scared her because I was scared and crying. I did find one small red spot on top of her head which must be from when she was playing at church tonight and hit her head on the pew because it would have been the back of her head that hit the ground.

Crazy stuff! If you think of it, pray for us as we are in the process of trying to get a loan for our house. All these issues keep popping up that the bank needs resolved and some of them seem kinda impossible but we have a God whose vocabulary doesn't contain the word "impossible" so I am just trying to have faith that it will all work out.

0 comments: