BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 09, 2012

wonders if anyone is still reading my blog...

Since i am on a facebook fast for Lent, I thought i would update my blog. Wonder if anyone ever reads the stuff i put on here. If nothing else, I know Falmouth Jean definitely does. Jean, we are doing well!!!
Me and my kiddos - believe it or not, Jayden doesn't weigh that much less than Rylee. Pretty sure most of that weight is in his cheeks :)

Cheesin' for the camera.
Sitting on a chair and playing with her doll while i try my hand at directional lighting (notice the catchlights in her eyes at the 10 o'clock position = success)
another directional light session for me. wish she would smile some more. But I got the catchlights in her eyes at 2 o'clock = success again :)
Jayden enjoying an evening snack - for some reason he loves sucking on his socks. Rylee is telling Daddy to "shhh" while he takes the picture.
Jayden and momma watching our first Nascar race :)
Life is rolling along. Jayden will be 8 months next week and Rylee will be 2 years old in 3 weeks. I am back to working part time of about 28 hours a week right now. Enjoying staying home with my kiddos.

6 comments:

Janella Thompson said...

I read it!!!! Your looking good...tired mommy...but good!!!! Inhave a feeling I am going to pick some tips up from you on photography! Keep it up!

Heidi said...

I still read it! I love to see pictures of your kiddos and your quilt stuff!

Unknown said...

I read. :)

Alanna said...

You're on my blog reel - I enjoy reading!

Anonymous said...

I'm still here. Those babes are getting so big!! It was great seeing you today.
Sommer

Anonymous said...

Yep, I read it. Not as often as I should. The kiddos are bigger every time I come on here. Such beautiful children. You have a wonderful smile, too. Falmouth needs smiles.
Falmouth Jean