BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Indy Weekend

After a crazy Friday evening, we got up early and drove up to Indy. Jay dropped me off at my cousin's house (Janella and Jonathan's) where I had a blast scrapbooking with her for a few hours. Jay went on to meet his parents to work on some things for their VBS schedule this summer. Jay came back and we all went to Don Pablos (Yummy!). This afternoon we went to Jay's brother's home in Greenfield, Indiana and then back to Indy this evening to hear Jay's brother, Aaron sing in a choir concert. I am so tired now!! But I have yummy peanut butter cake that I get to eat here in a few minutes!

Hmmm..wonder who Jonathan likes?

Scrapbooks galore!


Happy Ladies!
Somes pages that I completed. I got 13 of them finished!!!


Waitin' for the food!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Sounds like you had a busy weekend, better then mine I had to study most of mine. I love to scrap book but don't get to do to much of it because I am in school. Looks great.
Amy

blondyluvzyou said...

Hey Regi! :) Love the pics. Looks like you had an eventful week! :-P lol... Will ya'll be comin' to IHC at all?

Anonymous said...

They look pretty happy to be waiting for food. I don't look that happy when I am waiting to eat!