BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Warm Wind Chimes

9:30 a.m. Woke up and had devotions on our new swing. Beautiful morning! I dug out a beautiful wedding present from a friend. Mo gave us this wind chime set. I thought it might get annoying since it was slightly windy, but I loved it. It has very warm tones, not the usually tinny, high pitched clanging sound.

11:00 a.m. Dani arrives with her quilt and sewing machine for me to help her get ideas for the border on her quilt. She has been working on this one for a while but picked it back up when she got her sewing machine for Christmas. I love the yellow and purples. I started quilting the stars on one of the borders of my quilt. I think it really adds a lot to the quilt.

In the afternoon, Dani left and Jay took a nap. When the kids finally stopped playing around and IN our patio, I took my quilt out to the swing and quilted there for a while. Jay woke up and took some pictures.

5:00 p.m. We fired up the grill and grilled cheeseburgers.

6:20 p.m. Jay puts on his brand spankin' new rollerblades and we venture outside for some lessons. He didn't do too bad for his first time. No falls!

Here are some pictures of our day.

These are some of the largest bananas I have ever seen. The knife pictured here is a 8 1/2" long!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can smell the cheeseburgers from here. Last night was opening night for my grill.First baby back ribs of the season. After preparing them in the kitchen, they were grilled for 9.7 minutes to finish them with their coating of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce. Three were saved for Mom who was at a horse show. Dudley and I finished off the rest of the rack.

Janella Thompson said...

YUMMY!!! We are planning on hamburgers this week!! I love the star pattern on the quilt it really adds!!!

Paul and Candy said...

Your quilts are so cool. Sounds like you are really enjoying married life. Check out our Blog at lavyboys.blogspot.com.

Paul and Candy