BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 10, 2007

Decorating

If you know me, you know I am not much of a decorator. My mom is a master decorator and is very good at arrangements. (She did almost all the decorations at my wedding and I got tons of compliments on them.) Anyway, she told me about this kewl new decorating concept. I thought I would put it out there for you all to check out. I was definitely impressed with the idea. My mom has seen one on a wall and she really liked it. Enjoy. www.uppercaseliving.com

4 comments:

The Going Blog said...

I just saw these while shopping in Nashville, IN. They called it Walligraphy. I loved it! I don't get out much :) so I figured it had been around a while but maybe it is just now catching on.

Anonymous said...

Hi Reg,
We have considered using this type of "art" around the "non-stained glass" window at the front of our church - even as far as picking out the words, font and color, but nothing has been done so far.

Patty said...

I love it! I have an arched window in my entry way that would look neat with this.

Anonymous said...

you think you aren't much of a decorator, but look at what you've done with your quilts!

you have more talent than you think :)