BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 23, 2007

I was Tagged

Well, apparently I was tagged by two people so I need to fulfill my duties. Here are 7 things about me.
1. I am married to a wonderful man who tries very hard to make my dreams come true.
2. I attend Mt. Carmel New Hope Community church where our goal is "changing lives one heart at a time."
3. I work at the Campbell County Jail in administration.
4. I love quilting, horses, reading, writing and scrapbooking.
5. I had a tooth pulled out by my twin cousins, a string and a door knob!
6. I have two sisters and one brother.
7. I am an Nascar fan and I like Carl Edwards (#99) because of his good attitude and sportsmanlike conduct.

4 comments:

Amy said...

lol Now Regnia do you really think #5 was something that needed to be said in this?
Are you really sure that happened? It might have been a dream!!! Beth and I really think it sounds more like a dream than real life.
lol
love amy

Beth said...

NOW NOW NOW Regnia.... About #5 I just don't think anyone would really do that do you? lol

We Still LOVE you. You know that RIGHT?

Love
Beth

Anonymous said...

And then you swallowed the tooth?! That was a little silly.

Amy said...

lol you are not suppose to tell that part. ;)