BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Wake up and Smell the Daisies!

Last night was Homecoming at GBS. Jay sang in a quartet when he was in college so he had the privilege of singing in the quartet choir. I practically forced him to go up there.

This morning I finished the "Wake up and smell the Daisies" quilt. I tried to take pictures at an angle so you can see the quilting detail. I believe this will be only my second quilt to give away. There is a lady at our church who has cancer and has a month long stay in the hospital to go through. She is there now and I thought this cheery looking quilt would mean something to her.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful stitch-work! she will love it!!!

Dixie said...

Wow that is beautiful!

~~anna~~ said...

Beautiful! ALL handstitched? WOW!
This woman I'm sure will be blessed by your thoughtfulness...