BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007

Let the gorging begin.

The Mad Gab game was no match for the Hilligoss/Lavy bunch.

I got to be with my Grandpa today. How cute is he? I think Grandma will need a shotgun to ward off of all the ladies in the Home. Pretty good lookin' for an 87 year old huh? He is as sharp as a tack!
My mom and her sister, Connie.
Mom's front porch looks so cute I think.
Ping pong tournaments in the Lavy garage.

All the cousins at Thanksgiving this year. (We were short quite a few.)

Jay is quite goofy. I can't ever get a serious picture.

Me with Grandma and Grandpa Lavy.

The Baker clan with the new addition, Maverick Bryant Baker.

I got a picture of my first quilt. My mom had it for a long time. If you look at the top left block, the you can tell the blue is faded in a couple of the triangles.

Maverick in his Colt's sleeper.

Tyler and CJ with Kristen in the background.

Me holding the cutie pie.

2 comments:

LJL said...

Of course he's goofy. He married you.

Regi said...

Well I was just trying to find someone like you. I guess it worked.