BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Business is heating up....

.....Things seem to be getting more and more hectic as the summer begins. The jail is at max capacity and we are rearranging the staff a little bit. Thankfully, I am not working a full day tomorrow. I will arrive about 6 a.m. and rush around finishing things up for a few hours and then Jay and I are headed to Gatlinburg. My family has been down there since Saturday and we are just going to spend the last couple days with them. Pictures will hopefully follow since we are supposed to have wireless internet at our hotel. My family is out in the mountains somewhere. I tried calling 4 of their cell phones tonight and none of them were in service. Anyway, let's hope while I am away again that I don't wake up to any voicemails on my phone from the jail. I really don't want to spend my Saturday trying to track down criminals like I did a couple weekends ago. Such drama!

2 comments:

Alanna said...

is it just me or is it a bit unnerving knowing that the jail is at max capacity? :-)

Kelly S said...

No fair! Sounds like fun. We decided not to take a vacation this year and instead spend the money building a treehouse for the kids. I'm regretting that decision more and more every day! Hope you have a wonderful time with no interruptions. Turn that cell phone off!